Copyright: conneldesign / 123RF Stock Photo
STUFF TO CHECK OUT FIRST
1. I’m Coming to England (Manchester & London: Fall 2021)
👉 Manchester Info & Registration HERE (Early Bird Rate) 👈
I have confirmed that I’ll be coming to England this September to do not one, but TWO separate workshops.
- I’ll be doing my 1-day Coaching Competency Workshop at Gudlift Gym in Manchester on Sunday, 9/12 – click HERE for itinerary and to register.
- The following weekend (9/18) I will be in London alongside Luke Worthington to put on our 2-day Strategic Strength Workshop (host location is still being figured out)
It feels extraordinary to finally be putting events INTO my calendar rather than taking them off.
I hope to see you there!
SIDE NOTE: I’ve tossed Charleston, SC out there, as well as Philadelphia, PA (the latter would likely be a Strong Body Strong Mind Workshop with my wife, Dr. Lisa Lewis).
I’m hoping I can pull them off, but am also open to other options as well – Milwaukee, Memphis, Mordor, whatever.
If you’re interested in possibly hosting me for a day or two (or know of a gym who’d be a good fit), please reach out and let’s chat.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHENANIGANS
STUFF TO READ WHILE YOU’RE PRETENDING TO WORK
You see it allllll the time on social media: People tossing out “studies” left and right to defend their position on a bevy of topics.
To their credit: citing a study is better than citing a Netflix documentary.
Suffice to say, not all studies are created equal.
More often than not the answer to this question is:
- You’re not training nearly hard (or frequently) enough.
- A squirrel eats more food than you.
However, there are instances where someone can be a true “non-responder.” Christian delves a little deeper into the topic in this article.
I dig pretty anything Tim writes or pontificates on.
He’s the shit.
Did what you just read make your day? Ruin it? Either way, you should share it with your friends and/or comment below.
Share This Post: